Box comes with 3 individually wrapped Clinell Rediroom Canopies to go with the Clinell Rediroom Frame.
Clinell Rediroom is a temporary, mobile pop up isolation room that can be assembled around a bed space in less than 5 minutes, even with a patient in residence. It is intended to isolate patients where there is a risk of transmission of infection to others. Comprising of two components, it consists of one main, reusable frame, which doubles as a PPE station, and a disposable, single-use canopy. The canopy is disposed of after each patient use, or after 14 days, reducing the risk of transmission.
Where to use Rediroom:
- Multi-bed wards
- Emergency rooms
- Open-plan areas such as dialysis/chemotherapy day units
- Help prevent infections and reduce transmission opportunity through deployment of an isolation area
- HEPA & activated carbon filtration to contain contaminated air inside Rediroom, with 12 air changes per hour
- Optimises opportunity for best practice with regard to hand hygiene and PPE use
- Lightweight, durable and easy to move
- Doubles as a mobile PPE station
- Can be assembled around patient
- Automated hands-free doors
A: A temporary single room to isolate patients where there is risk of transmission of infection to others.
A: A temporary single room to isolate patients where there is risk of transmission of infection..More +
A: Rediroom is a Class I Medical Device
A: Rediroom is a Class I Medical DeviceMore +
A: There is space for wipes, 3 sizes of gloves, aprons, masks, goggles. Alcohol gels and a patient clipboard can also be added.
A: There is space for wipes, 3 sizes of gloves, aprons, masks, goggles. Alcohol gels and..More +
- The canopy is disposable meaning that bed areas may be redeployed more rapidly
- HEPA H13/carbon fan filter unit for patient comfort with 12 air exchanges per hour, keeping the patient cool and reducing odours and airborne shedding
- Fast, efficient, on-demand isolation where patients are still observable, reducing patient sensation of isolation. Windows can be closed for patient privacy
- Does not require additional lighting within the room
- Room is secured to the floor with tape that seals but does not leave residue when removed
- Back wall is designed to allow access to services such as oxygen, suction and power
- PPE cart can be customisable; specific to each hospital
- Lightweight canopy which is durable and easy to use
- Frame/cart can be cleaned/disinfected and designed to be compatible with cleaning/disinfecting agents
A: - The canopy is disposable meaning that bed areas may be redeployed more rapidly -..More +