Carell Chlorhexidine Bathing Range provides an ideal solution for pre-admission patient washing. Can be given to patients in pre-admission clinics for use prior to procedures or for ITU bathing. They contain an ingredient called chlorhexidine gluconate which not only kills all the harmful bacteria that can be found on your skin and scalp, but also binds to your body for many hours forming an invisible barrier against germs. Providing you with an extra level of protection during your hospital stay.
The range consists of two products: our Wash Cloths are very easy to use. Each pack contains 8 large individual wash cloths. One pack is designed for use by one patient and will enable them to cleanse and disinfect their entire body. Nursing staff should assist if the patient is unable to use the wipes themselves. Our Shampoo caps contain one large shampoo cap per pack. Each shampoo cap is for single patient use and will cleanse and disinfect the head and hair. The wash cloths and shampoo cap can be warmed (in a Clinell warmer) or used straight from the pack.
- Long Lasting residual protection. Clinell Chlorhexidine Bathing Range contains 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate which reduces harmful bacteria that can be found on your skin, but also binds to your skin for many hours after application.
- Antibacterial barrier. Unlike conventional soaps and body washes - the binding of the Chlorhexidine acts like an invisible antibacterial barrier which continues to reduce bacteria on your skin for many hours, giving you an extra level of protection during your hospital stay and procedures.
- Provides rapid bactericidal action. Helping to reduce against a wide variety of microorganisms that cause infections.
- Ideal for bed baths in ITU setting and also for pre-admission patients.
- Use hot or cold. Use at room temperature or place in a Clinell warmer or microwave for a warm wash cloth in seconds.